Career Opportunities at Team USA Maintenance
WELCOME TO THE TEAM USA MAINTENANCE CAREER CENTER
– We don’t have jobs, we have careers.
– We don’t have employees, we have cleaning specialists …
We want your work at Team USA Maintenance to inspire you to do great things. We know that to be successful, you need to know the unique abilities and passions that drive performance in each job. So, you’ll notice that how we describe our jobs is not how most cleaning companies describe their jobs – we define the required behaviors as well as the skills and experience needed to be successful and achieve the performance expectations of the job. This gives you the information to assess whether your talents, strengths, passions, skills and experience fit our jobs.
* You must have a valid drivers license and Social Security Number to be considered for employment by Team USA Maintenance. Team USA Maintenance is an equal opportunity employer and follows all state and federal labor regulations. Team USA Maintenance is committed to providing a safe and friendly work environment.
Our Hiring Process
TALENT + PASSION + GREAT SKILLS = GREAT FIT
Our application process is not like those found in other companies. We focus on fit – we want you to be both good at what you do, and like doing it. Our jobs and roles define the unique abilities required to be successful – then require you to understand yourself well enough to know if your talents, skills and experience match those needed in the jobs. Fit matters. Our application processes are summarized below:
What To Send Us When Applying For Our Professional Opportunities:
– Your Resume
– Instead of a cover letter, we require your response to the question, “Why are you a good fit for this job?”
Please provide this response with your resume.
– Please be clear about which of our posted jobs you are applying for, use our specific job language where indicated.
Send this information to our HR Department at
We look forward to receiving your application. We will contact you if we see a potential fit with one of the positions we are offering. Thank you for taking the time to apply for a position with Team USA Maintenance!
How To Apply For Janitorial Openings:
Feel free to come into our office to fill out an application. We will be receiving applications Mon-Fri 9 am-4 pm. Our address is: Team USA Maintenance 7626 Wiles Rd, Coral Springs, FL 33093
If you are unable to come to our office in-person, please contact our Human Resources Department for an appointment, 954-317-8404 ask for William.
You can also fill out the form below. This information will be sent directly to our HR Department for evaluation. If we see an opening that you may be interested in, we will reach out to you.
Some fields may be required to submit this employment form.